To Thursday 12 December 2019 - 02:00pm
POP-UP VOLUNTEER SHOP AT MARGARET RIVER LIBRARY
We will be running a series of Pop-up Volunteer Shops at the Margaret River Library in the last quarter of the year. If you would like more information on volunteering and volunteering opportunities drop in to our "Pop-Up Volunteer Shop"
Volunteer pop up shop flyer 25 9 19 page 001The shop will “pop-up” on Thursday’s 10am to 2pm on the following dates:
- 17th October 2019
- 31st October 2019
- 21st November 2019
- 12th December 2019
Members of the community, volunteer managers and organisational staff are welcome for a chat to find out more about volunteering, volunteer opportunities and how the volunteer centre can assist with resourcing, training and providing greater access to volunteers and your organisations volunteer opportunities. The coordinator will be in attendance to answer all questions and enquiries.
For volunteer involving organisations our services are provided free and we provide for its member not-for-profit organisations the following:
• Volunteer opportunity registration on our confidential database
• Custom referral service; matching the person and skills to your opportunity
• Best practice standards in volunteering
• Access to information, consultancy and training
• Promotion of volunteering in our community
• Increased organisational visibility
• Web based Newsletter
• Events calendar
• Searchable database for volunteer of your volunteer opportunities
• Promote short term or one-off projects requiring professional or specific volunteer skills
We look forward to talking with you.