Thinking About Volunteering?
Volunteering has never been so easy. There are many volunteer opportunities available in the Bussselton Dunsborough shire, throughout Western Australia and Australia wide. You can Volunteer while you travel, Volunteer on short-term projects, Volunteer with an organisation, Volunteer for an event or participate in a variety of Volunteer opportunities that meet your time requirements and skills.
If you are interested in:
- Helping others
- Learning new skills
- Meeting people
- Improving your community
- Improving your employment prospects
You can achieve these through involvement in volunteer work.
- Before volunteering, consider the following:
- What do you want to get out of volunteering?
What type of volunteer work would you like to do?
- Can someone benefit from your skills and experience?
- Do you want to learn new skills?
- What time do you have available - weekdays, weekends or evenings?
- What interests/hobbies do you have that you would like to do more of?
- Do you want gain knowledge about a new career/industry by being a volunteer?
Contact Us On-Line NOW! or by telephone (08) 97542047 Monday to Wednesday.
We will arrange for you to talk to us either in person or on the phone to discuss your skills and experience and establish what types of community volunteering you want to do. We then match you to a suitable opportunity and organisation.